The Goldstein Family Grief Center and Fernside — A Center for Grieving Children are the first comprehensive bereavement programs in Greater Cincinnati focusing on both adult and children’s grief. Services are free and available to all, regardless of whether your loved one was cared for by Hospice of Cincinnati.
Caregiver Support Group for Families and Friends of our Hospice Patients:
This group will be held on Saturdays, April 13, and April 27, 2019, 1:00-2:00
Hospice of Cincinnati, 4310 Cooper Road 45242, 2nd Floor Community Room.
(Inpatient Care Center at the back of the campus)
No registration required. Please contact Polly Peterson at 513-246-9357 with questions.
Key features of The Goldstein Family Grief Center and Fernside include:
- Group meeting rooms for adult bereavement sessions
- Adult Support Groups
- Grief Events Series (stay tuned for an upcoming 2019 series)
- Smaller meeting rooms for traditional one-on-one grief counseling sessions
- An extensive library of bereavement education materials available to the community
- Permanent space for Fernside’s monthly new-family orientation meetings
- Office space for Fernside staff and Hospice of Cincinnati grief counselors