The COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve rapidly and we wanted to let you know that Hospice of Cincinnati is taking steps to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers, patients and family members.
Effective March 16th all grief support groups are suspended until further notice.
We will continue to provide individual counseling but we will not be seeing clients face-to-face at the Goldstein Family Grief Center. All individual counseling will take place via telephone. If you are a current client, your counselor will contact you with more information. Counselors will also be responding to all new clients via telephone.
Please know that Hospice of Cincinnati will continue to support our bereaved families as well as the community at large during this challenging time.
The Goldstein Family Grief Center and Fernside — A Center for Grieving Children are the first comprehensive bereavement programs in Greater Cincinnati focusing on both adult and children’s grief. Services are free and available to all, regardless of whether your loved one was cared for by Hospice of Cincinnati.
Key features of The Goldstein Family Grief Center and Fernside include:
- Group meeting rooms for adult bereavement sessions
- Adult Support Groups
- Grief Events Series (stay tuned for an upcoming 2019 series)
- Smaller meeting rooms for traditional one-on-one grief counseling sessions
- An extensive library of bereavement education materials available to the community
- Permanent space for Fernside’s monthly new-family orientation meetings
- Office space for Fernside staff and Hospice of Cincinnati grief counselors